You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
bigdi ka naam fashion
SizeItem Code: RUG1133172
ready to ship
₹6,80,400(Inclusive of all taxes)
The rug is sprayed with a solution that protects the fibers from absorbing liquids. This solution is also environmentally friendly, and can last for over a year.
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% wool
- le-9210 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
the trio named this manchaha ‘bigdi ka naam fashion’, which means 'one’s rubbish, another’s gold'. it is because this extravagant carpet is the result of the mistakes they committed while weaving. they initially wanted to design a flower, but due to their misunderstanding, it turned out to be something else, a design more unique than before. other elements like mountains, cup-plate, giant wheels, and flowers are also incorporated into the carpet.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).