You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
raat ki chandni
SizeItem Code: RUG1140566
ready to ship
₹9,24,000(Inclusive of all taxes)
The rug is sprayed with a solution that protects the fibers from absorbing liquids. This solution is also environmentally friendly, and can last for over a year.
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% wool
- le-9216 - antique blue / blue lake
- hand knotted
the duo named their manchaha ‘raat ki chandni’, which translates to 'night's moonlight.' they depicted a night scene inspired by the famous festival of teej. the ritual of women celebrating in a swing is weaved into the carpet. the carpet is also decorated with grapevines which can be seen running all around. an aeroplane is woven like it is moving towards a half-moon.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).