You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
gaon se sheher
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120505
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1097 - fuchsia red / antique blue
- hand knotted
gaon se sheherbanarsi’s manchaha shows a birds-eye view of the way to the nearest city. her manchaha uses motifs of leaves, marbles, and geometric shapes to show the fields and crops of her village. she has used patterns to depict the highways to the city. the city, too, is woven somewhat obscurely using traditional motifs and patterns like shakkarpara, wave-like leheriyas, and mosaic patterns.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).