You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
kagaz ki naav
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1127862
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1339 - pink crush / copper tan
- hand knotted
kagaz ki naavmamta is a doting mother to her three daughters. when she started weaving her manchaha, it was the monsoon season her daughters would make boats out of paper and sail them in the water channels formed by the overflow of rainwater. mamta said it reminded her of her carefree childhood. she decided to weave the memories into her manchaha, and so ended up weaving ‘kagaz ki naav’, which, in hindi, means ‘paper boat’.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).