You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1131881
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1478 - pale aubergine / faded denim
- hand knotted
tarangmahaveer named his manchaha ‘tarang’ which translates to ‘wave’. mahaveer’s fondness for songs inspired the designs of his manchaha. the way a song is made up of sound waves and rhythm, there’s a rhythm to the process of weaving as well, he explains. that’s what he has tried to depict through the patterns that he has chosen for his rug. the zig zag patterns represent sound waves and the multiple colors that has been chosen for the rug reflect the joy they bring along.
mahaveer and manni
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).