wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1099127
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-556 - Light Turquoise / Citron
- hand knotted
ChandrakalaAn artist feeling empowered, weaver designer Santosh’s Manchaha rug has a beam of moonlight going across it and an array of stars to express her dreams & journey. The belief in being identified for her art motivated her to etch her & her husband’s name into the rug, a mark of any true artist. She presents a time-capture of a recent travel to Jaipur city with a Khajur (Date-palm) tree, a fountain and a butterfly atop a flower. Santosh has reserved the name Chandrakala (Moonbeam) in the hope of getting a daughter and this rug marks the life and legacy of its weaver. In the form of a loving dream, you find Shankar and Santosh’s daughter, Chandrakala.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).