You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1105017
ready to ship
₹95,600(Inclusive of all taxes)
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-652 - pink crush / frost gray
- hand knotted
saraswatisaraswati is the hindu goddess of wisdom, and rekha is constantly drawn to her story. she believes her skill of weaving is a blessing of the goddess and she has her favour as her children are doing well in school. she dedicates this manchaha to her using weaving as a form of prayer, and the designs depict the ceremony she conducts. you find ritualistic flowers and leaves portrayed in many colours while at the top of the carpet is considered the abode or space for saraswati. the energy, aura and purity can be felt just in a glance. “this carpet carries belief and devotion, a precious attribute that many don’t have.”
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).