You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-751 - ebony / beige
- hand knotted
mukhautabugli can amaze you with incredible design ideas in her head, this contemporary carpet is the story of the new normal which was even evident in the extreme rural backdrops of india. during the pandemic of covid-19, the serenity can be felt in the simple yellow shade dominating the design, with small square boxes at distances are the depiction of social distancing. ‘mukhauta’ means mask, showing how difficult it is to recognize the people around you. the hands in the center of this rug share a clear message, “we can’t shake our hands but we can definitely work together”. the green at the bottom is for hope with the new normal. even though we are apart, somewhere lies this part of art, weaving colour, joy and happiness together.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).