You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-8005 - lavender haze / pink crush
- hand knotted
Meri KhaatThe rug Meri Khaat or my bedstead is designed by, Rabin Khan who weaved this rug during his tenure at the Jaipur central jail. He spent most of his time behind bars and created a space that, accompanied him during his bad time in jail. The zig-zag pattern of lines represents the various thoughts that passed through his mind while weaving this rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).