You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-973 - beige / red orange
- hand knotted
hoslahosla which translates to ‘hope’ is how santara describes her rug. she narrates her story saying that it was only through this art of carpet weaving that she was able to motivate her husband to study for a government job. she has been working and saving for months to make ends meet. moreover, she has even woven shakarparas and leheriya patterns in her manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).