You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and viscose
SizeItem Code: RUG1129412
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 12% wool and 11% viscose and 77% nz wool
- tra-13310 - ebony / capri
- hand tufted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 months warranty
- indoor use only
the archetype rug is defined as impressionable, complex and open to interpretation. there is an element of grandeur, broadening the spectrum of appeal to an audience as compared to personal amusement. materials are chosen for their appearance and whimsy, not just their intrinsic properties. from this foundation comes the simplicity of building blocks and shapes that makes up the design and the thought behind this rug.
- shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- do not fold the rug.
- avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.