You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
sitaaron ki baarish
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116716
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-1013 - pink crush / velvet red
- hand knotted
sitaaron ki baarishmanju has named this rug sitaaron ki barish which translates to showers of stars. as she closely identifies herself with nature, manju wanted to design a rug filled with the same inspiration. the rug represents the monsoon season and the skies and mountains that see observes every day. there is a harmony of rain and the constellation of stars that look as if they are pouring down the mountains in the rug. bright warm colours come together to form a scenic beauty consisting of the village, the mountains and the fields during the day and night.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)