You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1023 - butter / pink
- hand knotted
mera bageechathe name of the rug is “mera bageecha” which means my garden. sanju wanted to represent her idea of a garden in the carpet. there are various elements present in this rug, each borrowed by the observations that sanju makes in her daily life. the weaver has used a palette of shades to design every object present in the carpet. mountains and shakarparas marry the flowers, leaves and trees designed at the bottom while patterns of leheriya and jhaalars also fill the rug with depth and flavour.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)