You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1118559
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-1030 - peacoat / navy
- hand knotted
krishnamamta is a devotee of lord krishna. she names all her rugs after the deity because of her unconditional love for him. the weaver feels like all things are possible with faith. mamta calls this rug “krishna”. the design inspiration has been borrowed from her trip to bilwada, where she stayed with her mother’s sister. shakarparas, little boxes, and pots fill this rug, complementing the bright and bold shades used, along with patterns of leheriyas, chunnars, and jhaalar. mamta smiles and says that this carpet is a service to her lord krishna.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)