You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1155 - antique white / fairway green
- hand knotted
holi ki pichkarinamed after the water gun used by kids during the festival of colours, holi, suman has depicted the scenes of holi celebration from her village as she was weaving the rug during holi. she has incorporated playful motifs like the water gun, plate of colours as displayed in local stores selling dry colours for the occasion. she has also woven small and big clouds and hills that surround her village.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)