You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1191 - antique white / medium blue
- hand knotted
phoolsantosh and priyanka named their manchaha ‘phool,’ which in hindi means ‘flower.’ they weaved this rug at the time of the spring when summer was nearby. they embellished this rug with their favorite flowers as it is based on the theme of spring. the light colors are used to portray the scene where the sand comes inside their open house due to breezy wind in spring.
santosh and priyanka
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).