You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1207 - ebony / white
- hand knotted
rango ki duniyameera has named her manchah 'rango ki duniya' which in english means 'colourful world'. this manchaha was made by meera, her mother, mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law. the love between the family propelled them to make a masterpiece that showcases asymmetric patterns in vibrant colour combinations. she also weaved a window on her carpet because it resembles a window in her house from which she takes a sneak peek while weaving rugs. she also loves kites, so she has weaved so many colourful kites to showcase indian culture.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).