You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1246 - red oxide / gold
- hand knotted
kahani dungar kisavitri named her manchaha ‘kahani dungar ki’ which, in hindi, means ‘story of the mountain.’ this carpet is inspired by the grand mountains that savitri saw during her visit to a hindu temple. the famous lehariya pattern, which is a colorful wave-like pattern, has been woven with the huge mountain in the middle. there are also polka-dots patterns ornated on the carpet amongst the colorful waves.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).