You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1302 - antique white / red orange
- hand knotted
jhar marmamta has named her manchaha ‘jhar-mar’ which refers to the zig-zag patterns on the rug. in her village,kekri, jhar mar is a local name for wavy patterns. mamta says she was facing a creative block where she just couldn't pick up the yarn and start weaving the rug. every day it got her more confused, until one day, in a eureka moment of inspiration, she decided to weave her state of mind into the manchaha. jhar mar reflects the state of ups and downs that mamta experienced in her confusion.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).