You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1313 - antique white / ebony
- hand knotted
paan patti’bimla named her manchaha ‘paan patti’ which translates to ‘a betel leaf’. bimla weaved betel leaf motifs at the bottom of her rug due to her immense fondness for the shape. betel leaf motif is widely used in indian designs and bimla’s inspiration behind using it was her curtains. apart from the patterns, bimla also designed the flares of her curtains on her rug. she also merged enchanting pinks with soothing blues to create a captivating color scheme.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).