You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1365 - medium blue / charcoal gray
- hand knotted
rangeela phoolbimla named her manchaha ‘rangeela phool’ which translates to ‘colorful flowers’. just as the name suggests, she has woven multiple colorful flowers on her rug for an elaborate look. she took inspiration from the smallest things around her for the design. right from the designs on her bedsheet to the designs on her doors, she mirrored it all in her rug. she also used traditional leheriya patterns and boxes inspired by her almirah. the color scheme she has used is diverse yet consistent
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).