You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1370 - soft mint / black olive
- hand knotted
baadalmamta has been weaving for many years. she loves weaving manchaha rugs as they give her a chance to express her creative side. for ‘baadal’, which is the name of her manchaha, mamta wanted to weave designs larger than she usually did. she spent many days wondering which designs to weave. inspiration struck one afternoon, when she was looking at figurines in the clouds. baadal, in hindi, means ‘clouds’. in her manchaha, she has woven white clouds, sea, and mountains, in light and luminous tones.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).