You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1372 - pink crush / chartreuse
- hand knotted
khushboolaxmi has named her manchaha rug 'khushboo', which in english means 'smell'. she loves butterflies; that's why she weaved a vibrant butterfly in the middle of her manchaha. with a soothing and eye-catching colour scheme, she truly showcased her masterclass in weaving modern rugs. she has weaved this manchaha during the summer when wheat harvesting is in its prime; that's why you can see crops on the carpet ready to harvest. she has also incorporated rain fall and mountains with minimalistic patterns.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).