You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1374 - pink crush / natural off white
- hand knotted
gulab ka phoolsita has named her manchaha ‘gulab ka phool’, which, in hindi, means ‘a rose flower’. sita says that her village is full of rose bushes and she sees them bloom up as she walks around in the evening. all the patterns on the rug are inspired by her surroundings. she has made hills, flowers, and kites on the rug. she has also made diamonds all over the rug. manchaha, she says, gives wings to her imagination. she hopes that her carpet bring happiness and prosperity to everyone.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).