You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1388 - antique white / antique white
- hand knotted
chhayamanju named her manchaha ‘chhaya’ which translates to ‘shade’. she believes the way the shade of a tree gives comfort on hot sunny days, her carpet would give comfort to its buyer in the same way. manju bears fascination for abstract designs, hence inspiring abstract patterns on her rug. she has created a striking contrast on her rug by choosing to weave brighter tones on a light background. she has also woven shakkarpara, her favorite sweet on her manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).