You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1431 - medium beige / red
- hand knotted
tim timmaya has named her manchaha 'tim tim', which, in hindi, refers to 'glitter'. the designs of her manchaha are inspired by glittering bindis, which are an adornment used by women in india. a bindi is a marker or design used on the forhead, usually by married wormen. the colors of the bindis are often worn in matching with the hues of their sarees. maya says that she finds bindis one of the most beautiful accessories, and that what she has tried to show off in her manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).