You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
rail ki patri
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1128977
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1438 - blue blush / red orange
- hand knotted
rail ki patrirenu likes watching tv. she says that on a certain occasion she had watched a film in which she had seen many rail tracks lying side-by-side, and that image stayed in her mind for quite some time. when she was commissioned a manchaha, she decided that she would try to replicate what she had seen in the film onto the rug. while weaving, she liked the pattern that emerged, and so decided to call her manchaha rail ki patri. she has also woven coloured boxes with the same intricacy, in cool colored tones and merged them with the rail tracks.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)