You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1457 - classic gray / dark taupe
- hand knotted
chatak-matakchatak-matak means bright cracker. the rug is knotted with vibrant colors that are first choice of the weavers. during the time of weaving, there was a butterfly that used to often visit the weaving center. weavers captured its beauty in the rug by knotting a butterfly design in it. in the center of the rug, three matkas (mud pot) are knotted, these are inspired by beautifully designed matkas placed in the home of priyanka. in the corners of the rug, there are floor design weaved and knotted in happy colors.
priyanka, soonam, and guddi
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).