You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1495 - pearl blue / natural beige
- hand knotted
birangi duniyachandu, our weaver from alwar central jail, is the brilliant mind behind rang-birangi duniya, a stunning depiction of the world outside of prison. by depicting the jail's walls and its kangura as well as the outside world's trees, river, road, and open skies, he has given the rug a creative edge. his creativity and aspirations for the life he wants for himself are reflected in the color palette, which is fairly vivid.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).