You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1591 - bright gold / chartreuse
- hand knotted
panchisuman and saroj named their manchaha ‘panchi’ which is a hindi word for ‘a bird.’ knotted amidst the mellow tunes and laughter, the carpet depicts all their favorite birds. bird lover sisters weaved many motifs like pigeons, sparrows, and hummingbirds. birds are happily flying in the clear sky. the sisters express how birds look beautiful when they have the freedom to fly and chirp freely everywhere in the sky.
suman and saroj
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).