You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% silk
- les-1628 - cayenne / cayenne
- hand knotted
trikonesantosh’s manchaha is called ‘trikone’ which is a hindi word for ‘triangles.’ just like the name, the carpet is ornated with an array of triangles. the pattern is replicated all over the carpet in multiple colors. santosh wanted to create a consistent design and give a certain rhythm to it. the triangular pattern of this oval rug creates a kind of optical illusion
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).