You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-212 - denim blue / denim blue
- hand knotted
trikonmititaking inspiration from their children’s textbook of mathematics, the couple-weaver duo has named their rug, ‘trikonmiti’, which means trigonometry in hindi. it is fascinating for them to see how the angles, shapes and formulas come together to create patterns. they have recreated these geometrical designs on the rug. they have taken the design idea from kalash, an earthen pot found in village home, to weave the center of the rug. they have also woven the patterns inspired from swastika, a symbol for good fortune, as well as motifs inspired by leaves of the mango tree.to the owner of the rug, “may this rug inspire you to see the beauty in ordinary things.”
harinarayan and champa
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).