You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 44% wool 56% bamboo silk
- les-345 - ashwood / skyline blue
- hand knotted
Kamal Ka PhoolKamal ka Phool or the lotus flower has been woven to reflect the subtle beauty of nature in its purest form. A man dancing with a hand up in the air signifies the love and peace that one attains when he is in the lap of nature. The rug is truly adorable and cherishes the beauty of nature from all aspects.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)