You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-597 - medium gray / ensign blue
- hand knotted
dil khush‘dil khush’ means a happy heart, and this is how asha felt while weaving the rug. she didn’t constrain herself with any specific design pattern and instead followed her heart to make the rug. the abstract patterns and the amalgamation of each pattern into the other are symbolic of the heart’s inner happiness and many desires. as asha let her heart take charge, she thoroughly enjoyed weaving the rug. it took five weavers and two and a half months to complete it. while describing the rug and the design she says, “since my heart was very content while weaving this rug, i have named it dil khush”.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)