You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% rhs wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-6002 - mauve / mauve
- hand knotted
Saath-SaathThis Manchaha is close to Nathi’s heart, as it was a reminder of a wonderful two months. Nathi’s husband wove this rug with her, and it was the first time they wove together. Constantly busy with the children or the shop, or weaving, Nathi always wondered if she would get time with her husband. She was always bound by duty and responsibility, and her husband then decided to join her at the loom, and follow her lead in every pattern or design. This rug brings out their bond, which brought the name ‘Saath-Saath’, meaning together. Together we weave, together we cherish, give time for your loved ones with this Manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)