You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-671 - antique white / vermillion orange
- hand knotted
vividh vastuyeinwhile most weavers prefer to take a particular direction when it comes to their manchaha designs, sahzad has opted to make his designs resplendent with motifs borrowed from daily life, surroundings, nature, and more. with the sandy-beige colour palette playing a colourful contrast to the colourful motifs woven against it, the subtle transformation to blue is visually appealing. while jaalis adorn the one end of the manchaha, the other is an exhibition of motifs borrowed from diverse sources of inspiration which will continue to surprise you when placed in your home.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)