You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113317
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-8047 - nickel / smoky black
- hand knotted
samudri jeevansamudri jeevan meaning ‘marine life’ is how the weavers describe their rug. they say, “inside water, there is a different life you experience by being alive to each moment. weaving does the same to us.” while tying the knots on the loom, they are aware of the details and rhythmic movement of their hands which keeps them alive to each second of their life. the rug has lotuses, plants, waves, starfish, etc weaved into it symbolising life.
-nahar singh, bhomaram and mubarik ali
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)