You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-805 - blue mirage / denim blue
- hand knotted
Neeli Ghanti‘Neeli Ghanti’ which translates to blue bell is how Lada describes her rug. As a morning ritual, she visits Balaji temple kilometres away from her house to revive herself. She rings the bell to seek relief from whatever conflicts she is undergoing in her life and that’s the memory she carries on her way back home. For her, the bell has always been a symbol of relief, relaxation and silence. Even when it comes to her weaving, she wanted it to be in a cycle of relaxation, breathing and again back to weaving. Therefore, she tried hiding the bell in her rug as well. The temple has a tomb but no walls. When she steps into it, she can actually feel the blue sky right over her head and the greens surrounding her. Using the same colour tones, she has weaved her Manchaha keeping it close to nature.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)