You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8088 - dark ivory / red
- hand knotted
meri mittikallu has named his manchaha 'meri mitti', which in english means 'my land'. she has showcased the sand in seven different hues. the traditional lehriya pattern also gives an eye-catching appeal to this manchaha carpet. the square blocks woven at the bottom of this rug resemble the slabs on the street where he used to sit with his friends. he also tries to showcase the buildings they used to see from the street where they used to sit.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).