You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8097 - peacoat / indigo blue
- hand knotted
nadi ke paarwaseem has named his manchaha 'nadi ke paar', which in english means 'across the river'. on the top of his manchaha, he made two glaciers from which rivers gushed out in two different directions, and he wanted to cross the rivers and go to the top of the ice-cold glacier. he also made geometric patterns which truly resemble age-old indian tradition and style.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).