You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-854 - ashwood / honey
- hand knotted
PrernaSome rugs tell one particular story that is closest to the weaver’s heart, whereas some are simply examples of their design as well as weaving prowess. This rug by Santosh, which translates to ‘inspiration’, is one such creation. Her love for weaving shines bright in this rug as she marries all her favourite designs together in a way that is coherent and aesthetically sound. Featuring myriad patterns and a uniform sense of geometry, the colour palette of the rug is such that it complements a number of the major colour schemes effortlessly. Santosh has woven many rugs and her sense of colour and design are commendable.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)