You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
paani wala galicha
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114674
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-918 - skyline blue / red oxide
- hand knotted
paani wala galichapaani wala galicha which translates to ‘water rug’ is how mamta describes her manchaha. she named it so because the rug, in shades of blue, incorporates all elements linked to water from waves to animals. she says, “during the rainy season, many snakes slither around here.” mamta has woven them with their mouths coming out of water. she has included tortoises as well in her manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)