You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-946 - ebony / antique white
- hand knotted
tedha medhatedha medha means ‘distorted’ is how the weavers describe their rug. while most weavers design their rugs with symmetric and straight lines, pooja and aarti started with distorted and crooked lines. they have woven in the traditional shakarparas and leheriya patterns along with unconventional motifs of a computer as well as crooked railway lines, resulting in a rug that is unique in its proportions.
-pooja and aarti
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)