You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114684
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-950 - fuchsia / medieval blue
- hand knotted
anamikaanamika means without a name and this is how the weavers describe their rug. sonia says, “things without a name are also beautiful.” initially, they allowed their hands to flow and eventually realised how it transformed. towards the top, sonia wove a broken pencil which symbolizes her love for studying. it was during her childhood that it broke and she ended up crying for a long period of time. they have also included shakarparas, leheriya patterns, lotuses and pots onto the rug.
-sonia, guddi & suman
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)