You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- lev-739 - ebony / natural charcoal
- hand knotted
sagarsince her childhood, naati always adored the color blue. today, whenever she receives yarns to make rugs, she hopes to get blue so that she can use it in her creations. this love for blue has led to her liking for oceans and seas! she calls this “sagar” which means the ocean. in dark hues of black and grey, the weaver has designed fishes all throughout the carpet supported with elements like shakarparas and little boxes along with patters of leheriyas. this rug celebrates naati’s free will and her high-spirited nature!
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)