Sandeep ki Gaadi
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1106591
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- ESRM-5227 - Navy Blue / Deco Rose
- hand knotted
Sandeep ki Gaadi‘Sandeep ki Gaadi’ is the name that Madhu gave her rug. Sandeep is her younger child and is barely 2 years old. He runs around in the house riding his little scooter. In order to weave this rug, she got multiple-coloured yarns. However, she had only referred to maps earlier and therefore had no experience of utilizing these many colours in just a single rug. It was then that her eyes fell on the little new and bright scooter of her child which became an inspiration to weave this rug. Towards the centre of the rug, she has woven this small scooter and on the top left corner of the rug, you will notice pixels in different colours adjacent to each other. Moreover, weaving this Manchaha gave her an opportunity to sustainably use various colours.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)