You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116365
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% wool
- le-101 - caramel corn / butter
- hand knotted
golugolu is a common nickname given to cute and chubby children which is derived from the word for circle. sheela, monika and pooja lovingly call their manchaha golu because of its round shape. they’ve woven in many various traditional elements from their daily lives like shakkarparas and leheriyas, even weaving in small decorative items that they use at home like bindis! monika remembered her art classes when she was in 8th grade her teacher asked the class to draw circles and fill the circles in with designs. while weaving this manchaha, she relived that time in school and enjoyed her time at the loom.
-sheela, monika and pooja
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)