SizeItem Code: RUG1118545
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-115 - Sky Blue / Gun Metal
- hand knotted
DangiRameshwari calls her rug “Dangi” which means a wheat stalk. Rameshwari has a lot of respect for the produce and agriculture and she wanted it to express it through the designs on her carpet. The carpet is a representation of prosperity, the wheat stalk symbolizes good health and nutrition. There are designs of stalk throughout the rug along with other rural elements like shakarparas, boxers, and jhlaars. The brown tone of the rug depicts the field and is harmonised well with the theme and inspiration of the carpet.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)