SizeItem Code: RUG1120266
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-117 - Fuchsia Red / Dry Rose
- hand knotted
NashpatiAnchi has named her manchaha ‘Nashpati,’ which is the Hindi word for pears. She takes inspiration for her rug designs and patterns from the simple things that she has a fondness for. The rug features motifs like the Nashpati and traditional ones like jhumka and leheriya. The heavy earring jhumka and the Leheriya pattern are common designs that can be spotted in Rajasthan. The magenta and gold colour scheme of the rug bring an innocent playfulness to the designs.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)