- 100% wool
- le-129 - paprika / paprika
- hand knotted
Train Ki PatriTrain Ki Patri means Railway Track in Hindi. Renu went to Jaipur for an exposure visit. She traveled from Lucknow to Jaipur through train. Being a travel enthusiast, she grabbed the window seat and the tracks of the railway caught her eye. She remembers that journey and wishes to travel again. Hence, this rug was named Train Ki Patri. She weaved railway track in the rug as well. She has made flower pots around the rug, decorating her desires with flowers and sweetness. She even weaved sweets in the middle of the rug as a taste of happiness. Upper and lower length of the rug has been knotted with designs of Lattu (spinning top) which she has seen children playing with in the village.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)